Are You Tired of Constantly Looking for More Gigs?
GET MORE PROFITS FROM YOUR MUSIC CAREER BY USING ONE OF OUR WEBSITE DESIGNS FOR MUSICIANS
Here are some unsettling statistics.
- Most website designs for musicians typically do not include good marketing.
- Auditioning for jobs can be a frustrating process because it may take many different auditions to get hired.
- Many musicians and singers find only part-time or intermittent work and may have long periods of unemployment between jobs.
- The stress of constantly looking for work leads many to accept permanent full-time jobs in other occupations while working part time as a musician or singer.
- The median hourly wage for musicians is $26.84.
- There is tough competition because of the large number of people who want to be musicians.
Why do some musicians make a killing, while most are really struggling?
You just need two things!
You just need two things to make more money as a musician. First, you need to produce great music. This isn’t the problem. You practice all the time and have a great sound. You do your best on every gig and you have a nice CD. But, producing great music is not the problem. The problem is the second thing.
The second thing you need to do to make more money as a musician is to get more fans. It’s tough to find the people who will want to buy your music. I have some great ways to reach the people who are already searching for your music. They’re out there. We just have to know who they are and reach them where they are already searching for you. Then, we can show them your songs and they’ll love what they hear. And, the more we can put processes in place to automate these things, the better. Like I have done for this band.
Doing It Yourself Is Not The Answer.
There’s a better way!
I know that as a musician, you’ve had to do a lot of things yourself. You’ve most likely been your own booking agent, your own marketing team, and everything in between. Chances are, you even built your own website… or tried.
But, if you’re serious about making it in the music industry, you really need to take the next step in finding and keeping good fans that will purchase from you every time you produce something new. They will show up at your gigs and buy your merch. This can be automated and made to work even when you’re busy rehearsing for your next gig. But it doesn’t happen on its own just from building a nice looking website. A website is only helpful if people see it. That’s why most people who try to build their own website see no results. They don’t understand marketing. They don’t know how to get people to see their website and make a purchase.
While it may be tempting to do everything yourself, it’s not the answer. Instead, what if you could get more fans and have a bigger draw at each gig? You’d be in high demand. People would be contacting you and asking you to play more often.
The biggest thing that venues are looking for when they hire musicians is draw. Can you get a big crowd? To do that, you need a big fan base. This is done through careful, methodical planning and processes put in place to capture information and get the conversation going with people who will love your music. That is where one of our well designed website designs for musicians will help.
Schedule Your Consultation!
My name is Amy Boyack. Use the button below to schedule an in-depth consultation. We’ll get on the phone for 45 minutes. During this call we will:
- Find out about your music and where you’re at with your career.
- Map out a system to streamline your fan nurturing and visibility.
- Develop a step-by-step plan to establish you as a music leader and recognized authority in your industry.
- Find out if you’re ready to take the next step in your music career.
- Discuss how our website designs for musicians can assist you in reaching your goals.
You’ll come away with a better idea of how you can improve your business right away.