Free Business Website Builders. Are they right for me? Ask yourself; Do you want help building your website? Do you think you can do it on your own? Maybe you wonder if you should use one of the popular platforms, such as Wix, Squarespace, or even WordPress.com. We are here to help you make that decision. Let us talk about the Pros and Cons of Free Business Website Builders.
PROS of free business website builders
- Free Business Website Builders are convenient, cheap, and something easy to learn. They can be a good solution if you don’t need much of a web presence and need to save money. You can spend less money using a builder for your website rather than a freelancer or agency. New or young businesses aren’t the only ones who could benefit from this. Restaurants, Artists, Crafters, Events are great examples of businesses who can benefit from website builders.
- Website builders are easy to use. Many builders allow you to create online shops, newsletter email forms, and so much more with just a few easy clicks! This is a perfect do-it-yourself solution to get a site online for your preferred audience.
- You can expect to find a range of features available with every website builder. There are contact forms, image sliders, newsletters, blogging tools and more! Since website builders are designed with many different users in mind, you can expect quick and easy easy configuration to fit your needs.
CONS of free business website builders
- Many people however, don’t have a good eye at design and can make a big mess of their site pretty quickly. Not everyone knows what looks good. If you find that your website is looking a little homemade, it may be time to call an expert.
- There may also be problems with future growth and flexibility as you can’t use plugins and customize your theme.
- SEO could also be a problem, which means you will have to pay a lot for ads to get any traffic. Having your website built with marketing and SEO in mind can make a big difference in the amount and type of traffic you attract.
What is SEO? SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. In simple terms, it means the process of improving your site to increase its visibility for relevant searches. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business.
What’s Right For YOU?
Whether or not free business website builders are right for you is all about your investment. You will either invest a lot of time into a website builder or some money into a web developer. And many people invest a lot in time and then find that they still have to invest in a web developer after months of agony.
Are you going to get what you want out of what you are putting in? If you’d like to discuss what we can do for your business, schedule a free consultation here.